Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II


Early June I showed a sample picture of the Supreme X Nike SB Trainers. That pic made me fall in love with the collabo's concept. But now I don't know, this got me scratching my head. Don't get me wrong it's still a clean shoe its just, there is abit to much red and a bit to much white, hopefully when more pics release of these Beautiful Trainers I will find my love again, but in the mean time I will be hunting for some other shit. The shoe features a mesh/netting like something you could find on your Jordan 4s and on the side, the swoosh material is made of a jersey like mesh. Only three colorways releasing and not much is known about on the release date. Rumour has it, they plan to release around October/ November to a Supreme store near you.


Link: NiceKicks

No comments: